Monday, August 9, 2010
Home work assignment for day 1
I feel that I learned a lot today as far as technolgy. I really enjoyed the assignments we went over today and I really feel as though it will be very helpful to the teachers and the students. There are three ways to teach: tell someone, show someone or let them do it themselves. With developments in technology children can do it themselves earlier and much quicker. Our educational establishments need to be harnessing this new way to learn and using it for all it is worth. This puts an added requirement on today's teachers. A requirement to have the skills and capabilities to use technology to meet the needs of learners. They need to understand and be comfortable using the technology that is out there to engage young learners and there is a plethora of options available from educational software, online games, eBooks for children, and educational websites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment